Sunday, June 28, 2009

Vive Le Tour, Forever...

Tour de Bean is officially over! We've done it! Congratulations and thank you to my riding partner Jon for 4 days of epic riding! It was definitely one of the best adventures I've ever been part of. Thanks again to all the people who wished us the best! I'm too tired to post the pictures but I promise to give you a play by play account of our tour in the next following days!

So what's next? Jon already has his eyes on a bike ride from San Francisco to L.A. As for me, I think I'd like to climb some mountains... =)

Booyah and Congratulations again!

P.S. The title is a quote from Lance Armstrong after winning his seventh Tour de France. He is also the uniballer being referred to in this blog (I bet you didn't know that). Go Lance Go!

the perfect way to end the tour... with some beers and with some friends...

1 comment: