Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Anyong Again River Road

Last Sunday, Jon and I did River Road again but this time around we did the whole thing. I almost forgot how hard this route is until it kicked our asses right in the beginning. Those hills especially the mile long one in the end were insane. Our thighs were pretty much dead after but I think we rode better than last time. All that punishment made us hungry so we stopped by this little Korean place at Fort Lee (see pics below!)

Exactly a week from now we will be on a bus to Boston! This weekend will be my last practice ride so stay tuned!

river road 1 - jon 0! lol

look familiar?

stinky log cabin

sporting his new jersey

beautiful day to ride

hills hills hills

fellow biker

this is my artistic shot

lunch at fort lee

kimchi rice!

i love gravvvvy

1 comment:

  1. wowwww that's huge! pork cutlet or chicken cutlet? Doesn't matter... still looks yummy! Well deserved after that bike ride! I hate hills. :s Goodluck to you both on the Boston-NY ride!

    ReplyDelete